Facilitator Strategist Proactive Coach Mediator
Life can be hard. We face constant challenges from society, from our communities, and from the stories that got trapped within our mind. Something much greater is possible for you. Are you ready / willing to find out what that is? Are you ready to LOVE-LEAD-PLAY? Let me safely guide you to break through blocks, achieve remarkable results, and realize true success in every area of your life, with my essential holistic approach.
LOVE-LEAD-PLAY is guided by the 3 key principles of AUTHENTICITY:
Genuine curiosity, strong listening skills, optimal effective coaching, and continuously learning in this profession leads me to seek infinite knowledge in:
- Gut Health - Nutrition Science & Micronutrient Biohacking
- Narrative Psychology
- Positive Psychology
- Humanistic Psychology
- Cognitive / Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Nature Therapy
- Quantum Physics
- Emotional Intelligence
- Spiritual Intelligence
- Ancient Wisdom Philosophies
I guide elevated thinking and matched actions, leading to greater outcomes, Loving, Leading and Playing. My mission / cause is social transformation through accumulative inner evolution, optimizing the human experience. It would be my pleasure to serve as your (inspired by your inner wisdom) guide, as you journey forward.
More About Mark
With a proactive approach, I excel with the following professional and personal qualities, skills, and characteristics:
- Commitment to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- A life long history of fostering inclusive environments, engaging diverse voices, and able to consider underlying structural inequities, privilege, and power dynamics in my work.
- Connective Thinking
- I excel at creatively exploring problems, issues, and opportunities. I am a lateral thinker who is able to translate ideas from different spaces, make connections between seemingly disparate ideas, and see how they fit within a broader whole.
- Curiosity and a Rapid Learning Curve
- Intellectually curious and able to dive into and understand new spaces and new networks. I like to explore different, disparate ideas and can swiftly make sense of complex issues.
- Systems Thinking
- Able to identify leverage points and assess how new ideas have the potential to influence or change a system. I am comfortable with experimentation and risk-taking and are able to find and refine the truly transformative “nugget” in an idea—even if others don’t see it yet.
- Sincere Relationship Skills
- A relational person, able to build robust networks that allow me to cast a wide net, make authentic connections, and see opportunities and challenges from diverse perspectives.
- Open-Mindedness, Additive Thinking, and Humility
- Open-minded and willing to explore ideas, whether they are mine or not. I am an additive and generative thinker who builds on the ideas of others. I am self-aware and recognize the value each person brings in supporting collaboration and co-creation.
- Well-Honed Research and Analytical Skills
- I can apply rigor and an objective lens when researching and evaluating. Making sound decisions and are responsive, clear, and persuasive in my recommendations.
- Able to Drive and Communicate
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively and to manage multiple priorities effectively. I spend my time generously and judiciously. Consistently delivering on project goals and outcomes.
- Collaborative Approach
- People enjoy working with me and I enjoy working with others. Able to work effectively with others and work with efficiency, enthusiasm, and diplomacy—both individually and as part of a team. I build productive and reciprocal relationships with a diverse group of colleagues, grantees, consultants, and others.